This morning, I received the following email from the ICD. I am disappointed but not surprised that the ICD is incapable of honoring its Founder and Director’s promises.
ICD Young Leaders’ Conferences - Summer Sessions
Call for Applications
(Berlin, Vienna, Brussels, London, Helsinki, Dublin: June-September 2012)
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
On behalf of the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy, we are writing to you now to bring to your attention our upcoming Young Leaders Programs hosted by the Institute for Cultural Diplomacy. We would be grateful if you could forward the information to anyone you feel might be interested in participating.
ICD Young Leaders’ Forums – Summer Sessions
(Berlin, Vienna, Brussels, London, Helsinki, Dublin: June – September, 2012)
The ICD Young Leaders Forums are international networks of like-minded young individuals with an interest in developing, supporting and sustaining intercultural relations. The first Young Leaders Forum was developed in 2003 and we have since developed and launched a variety of different bilateral and multilateral forums that focus on a diverse range of relationships across the world. Over the past decade the ICD Young Leaders Forum has grown to become one of Europe’s largest independent cultural exchange organizations, hosting programs that facilitate interaction among young individuals of all cultural, academic, and professional backgrounds, from across the world.
The forums are open to applications young professionals and students as well as other interested stakeholders from across the world.
To apply please click HERE
The speakers during the conference will include leading figures and experts from international politics (including head of states and ministers), academia, the diplomatic community, civil society and the private sector, from across the world. These speakers will include a number of individuals from the ICD Advisory Board.
To learn more about the ICD Advisory Board please click here.
We are accepting applications for the following events:
- ICD Academy for Cultural Diplomacy - July Session – (Berlin, July 9th – 13rd, 2012)
- Cultural Diplomacy in Europe Conference – (Vienna, July 17th – 20th, 2012)
- Cultural Diplomacy in Africa Conference – (Berlin, July 23rd – 27th, 2012)
- The Europe Meets Latin America Conference – (Berlin, July 31st – August 3rd, 2012)
- The Europe Meets Russia Conference – (Brussels, August 7th – 10th, 2012)
- The UK Meets Germany Conference – (Berlin, August 14th – 17th, 2012)
- The Germany Meets Turkey Conference – (Berlin, August 14th – 17th, 2012)
- The Germany Meets Morocco Conference – (Berlin, August 14th – 17th, 2012)
- The Arts as Cultural Diplomacy Conference – (London, August 23rd – 27th, 2012)
- The Europe Meets China Conference – (Berlin, September 4th – 7th, 2012)
- Cultural Diplomacy in Europe Conference – (Helsinki, September 11th – 14th, 2012)
- The Italy Meets Germany Conference – ( Berlin, September 18th – 21st, 2012)
- The Germany Meets Greece Conference (Berlin, September 17th - 20th, 2012
- The Ireland Meets Israel & Palestine Conference: A Forum for Young Leaders (Dublin, September 24th - 27th, 2012)
The Institute for Cultural Diplomacy
The Institute for Cultural Diplomacy is an international, not-for-profit, non-governmental organization with headquarters in Berlin, Germany. Over the past decade the ICD has grown to become one of Europe’s largest independent cultural exchange organizations, whose programs facilitate interaction between individuals of all backgrounds from across the world.
Thank you for your attention and for your cooperation in sharing the news of our upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive emails from the ICD in the future, please send us an email to email@example.com indicating this.
With warmest regards,
Director & Founder
Institute for Cultural Diplomacy (ICD)
Ku´damm Karree (3rd Floor/Hochhaus)
Kurfürstendamm 207-8 Berlin, Germany-10719