- Push, Anthony Amsterdam and Jerome Bruner, Minding the Law
- Push: Phoebe Ayers, Charles Matthews, and Ben Yates, How Wikipedia Works: And How You Can Be a Part of It
- Push: William Goldbloom Bloch, The Unimaginable Mathematics of Borges’ Library of Babel
- Push: Sharon Crowley and Debra Hawhee, Ancient Rhetorics for Contemporary Students
- Push: Morris DeGroot and Mark J. Schervish, Probability and Statistics
That’s a net of three pushes in the last week, and there are at least four more on the way.